RIG Healthcare are seeking an experience Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to join our Sussex based Client.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent Neuro experience – ideally Stroke and Supportive Discharge
• Be car driver & owner
• Have NHS or similar experience.
• Have 2.5 years’ post-graduate experience
• Be able to work autonomously and conduct lone visits to patient’s homes.
The role is full time hours of 37.5 p/wk, working between Monday to Friday, however the service may consider 4 days. The Areas are based in the West Sussex region.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently seeking Physiotherapists with interest in providing assessments and report…Read More Save