Are you a paediatric nurse Band 6?
Looking for a change?
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a paediatric nurse to work as a specialist school nurse in the Berkshire area.
• Starting ASAP
• On-going contract
• 18-24 hours a week
• Times are; 9am – 3pm 4 days a week (Your choice of days)
• Must have 1 year experience and valid NMC pin
• Must have proven experience in working with children and young people who have complex health needs and have a learning disability/disability
• Also Must be a car driver as you may have to travel to other sites
• Pay rate up to £40 per hour
Why RIG Healthcare?
We have been working within the healthcare and Locums sector for over 14 years and pride ourselves in providing a tailored service to our clients & candidates.
We position ourselves in the market as a Niche recruitment agency so we specialise in finding roles to match highly skilled individuals like yourself. Our main focus will be offering short or long term on going contract work that would be flexible and suitable for you.
Working with RIG healthcare on this contract you will benefit from:
- Specialist nursing dedicated consultant
- IR35 Compliant payroll
- Referral schemes
- Competitive rates of pay £££
- Peace of mind
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role please contact Lonnie Adjaye on 07786256858 or send email to Lonnie@Righealthcare.co.uk
Are you a paediatric nurse Band 6? Looking for a change? RIG Healthcare are currently looking for…Read More Save
Are you a paediatric nurse Band 5? Looking for more flexible work? RIG Healthcare are currently…Read More Save
Are you a paediatric nurse living in the Kent area or nearby? Looking for more flexible work? Then…Read More Save