RIG Specialist nursing are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Orthopaedic Ward Manager.
- Royal National Orthopaedic hospital
- Band 7 Orthopaedic Ward Manager
- ASAP start for 9 months or less
- 24-hour responsibility for the provision of clinical care and standards on the ward.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and make effective use of staff, supervise staff and ensure training is maintained.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels and provide clinical leadership for staff.
- Act as a role model and leader to nursing staff
- Ensure cost effective use of resources
- Cover Band 7 Site Rota as per On-Call Rota
If you are interested in this or any of the jobs advertised please get in touch with me on 07769256398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG healthcare have a full time contract for a RGN Orthopaedic Scrub nurse The Hospital is in the…Read More Save
RIG healthcare have a Full time or Part time Paediatric A&E Nurse for a Long term contract in a West…Read More Save
RIG Specialist nursing are currently recruiting for a band 6 Paediatric nurse to work in our busy client…Read More Save