RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work a part-time vacancy located in Canterbury.
- 11th April 2018-5th June 2018
- 3-4 days a week, days to be agreed (flexible)
- To assess and treat children/young people aged 0-19 yrs.
- Caseload of complex neuro-disability and ASD.
Please apply immediately if you're interested!
Why choose RIG?
- Fantastic referral scheme
- CPD contributions for those working with RIG
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save