I am currently searching for a B6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work a community caseload based in and around the Wembley area.
The role will include:
- 4 days a week (30 hours)
- Independent management of dysphagia
- Working with adults with acquired swallowing and communication disorders
Each candidate MUST have
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience in community dysphagia caseloads
- Experience with dementia, stroke, Parkinson's, MND, MS etc.
- Be a car driver with access to a car for work purposes
The role is based in the Wembley area.
Why choose RIG?
We offer a fantastic CPD scheme for those that work through RIG! Enquire within for more information.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save