RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work in Barnet.
- Independent management of dysphagia
- 35 hours p/wk, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- 16th April 2018 for a minimum of three months
- Tracheostomy care/VF experience desirable
- General medical and elderly acute caseload
Please apply ASAP if you're interested! CV's will be sent across very soon!
Why choose RIG?
- Dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, available 24/7
- Excellent referral scheme
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save