RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work a community role based in Brixton.
The role includes/will require
- Community and neuro experience
- Independent management of dysphagia
- Previous experience of working in the NHS
- Ability to supervise more junior staff
This will be between 30th April 2018 - 30th June 2018, Monday-Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm.
There is high possibility that this role will extend beyond June.
Please only apply if you hold a current HCPC registration.
Why choose RIG?
- You will work with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who will be available to you 24/7.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save