RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a part-time Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist based in Oxfordshire.
- Covering Wallingford and Abingdon areas
- Car driver required with access to a vehicle; community vacancy
- ASAP, for an initial 3 month contract w/potential to extend
- 3 days per week, 8.30am-4.30pm
- Acquired communication and/or swallowing impairment
Each applicant MUST be able to independently manage a dysphagia caseload, and hold a valid HCPC registration.
Send your CV asap to begin the registration process.
Why choose RIG?
- You will work directly with an experienced recruitment consultant with exceptional market knowledge
- Recruiter available to you 24/7
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save