RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an experienced Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work a stroke caseload, B6.
The successful candidate will:
- Be available immediately
- Have experience with stroke caseloads
- Be able to manage dysphagia independently
- Be available to work full time hours
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please apply ASAP by submitting your CV, or call through to speak with Emma Johnston directly.
This will be an-going role.
Why choose RIG?
- Experienced consultant available to you 24/7
- Excellent referral scheme for any friends you send our way that are not already on our system!
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist looking for a 2-3…Read More Save
I have an exciting opportunity for a locum speech and language therapist to work in Cambridge. The…Read More Save
I am currently in search of an adult SLT for a vacancy to start asap for a minimum of 10 weeks. The…Read More Save