CPL UK are looking for an experienced Band 6 Intensive Home Treatment Nurse to work full time / part time with a client in the Kent & Medway area.
- Review and manage young people presenting either in crisis needing stabilization or young people requiring intensive home treatment.
- Working within an MDT and in collaboration with locality teams and other multi agency professionals.
- Visiting young people across Kent & Medway in their homes, schools, the community and locality clinics.
HOURS: Either 9am – 5pm or 8am – 9pm. Full time is preferred but the client will consider 25 hours plus for excellent candidates.
PAY RATE: £27 - £29 p/h
- CAHMS experience essential.
- Community crisis/home treatment experience preferred.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Samantha.Yeo@cpl.com. Alternatively, if you have friends or colleagues who would be interested in this vacancy, CPL UK offer £300 referral bonuses for all successful referrals. We look forward to hearing from you!
CPL UK are one of the country’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies. We form the UK footprint for CPL Resources Plc which is one of the largest staffing companies in Europe. As a group we’ve been powering businesses by providing transformational talent solutions for over 30 years and have been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1999. Our mental health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health professionals and we are a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector nationwide
CPL Healthcare UK are on the lookout for Health Visitor in East London and Essex. We are currently working…Read More Save
PL are looking for an Scrub who is available to cover Saturdays and Sundays for our client in the Birmingham…Read More Save
CPL Healthcare UK are on the lookout for Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses in Kent We are framework…Read More Save