We are looking for a qualified Band 6 Staff Nurse to work with the Home First Team with the Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
• Full time – will consider part time
• Location: Bradwell Hospital/Leek Moorland, Stoke
• Immediate start for 3 months
• Shift work over 7 days
• Essential requirement- MUST be a car driver
A few duties and responsibilities
• To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in hospital or in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require Home First support
• To co-ordinate patients’ care
• To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues relating to Home First.
If this is of interest, please contact me on 07876 835757
Our client is looking for General Nurses to work in a busy community hospital in South East London. These…Read More Save
Our client is looking CPN’s to work in North East London These are set contracts so usually available…Read More Save
Our client is looking Community Nurses to work all across central and west London . These are set contracts…Read More Save