We are looking for a qualified Band 6 Staff Nurse to work with the Home First Team with the Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
• Full time – will consider part time
• Location: Bradwell Hospital/Leek Moorland, Stoke
• Immediate start for 3 months
• Shift work over 7 days
• Essential requirement- MUST be a car driver
A few duties and responsibilities
• To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in hospital or in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require Home First support
• To co-ordinate patients’ care
• To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues relating to Home First.
If this is of interest, please contact me on 07876 835757
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 CPN for our NHS Client based in Birmingham. We are looking…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community nurse for our client based in Stoke-on-Trent area…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for an RGN with experience in Respiratory work for a 3 month contract for…Read More Save