We are looking for a qualified Band 6 Staff Nurse to work with the Home First Team with the Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
• Full time – will consider part time
• Location: Bradwell Hospital/Leek Moorland, Stoke
• Immediate start for 3 months
• Shift work over 7 days
• Essential requirement- MUST be a car driver
A few duties and responsibilities
• To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in hospital or in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require Home First support
• To co-ordinate patients’ care
• To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues relating to Home First.
If this is of interest, please contact me on 07876 835757
Location/Trust: Brentwood Pay Rates (Hourly) : Days: £26 Saturdays/Nights: £30.70 Sunday/Bank Holidays:…Read More Save
Location/Trust: Chelmsford (general area) Pay Rates (Hourly) : Days: £26 Saturdays/Nights: £30.70 Sunday/Bank…Read More Save
PL are looking for an Scrub who is available to cover Saturdays and Sundays for our client in the Birmingham…Read More Save