CPL UK are looking for a general radiographer for one of our clients based in Salisbury. The role isn't to start until January and is available for an ongoing contract.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of General X-Ray ranging across Plain Film, In-Patients, Out Patients, Mobiles and Theatres.
• Working hours will be 3 long days of your choice, 8am - 8pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Wiltshire's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skill set across all areas of General X-Ray, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of 3 long days freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
The client can offer up to £25 per hour paid through direct engagement
The suitable candidate would need to hold full HCPC registration and a valid DBS dated within the last 12 months
If this sounds like the perfect role please get in touch with our specialist consultant Jack Pearne or 07867 380 217 or email your CV to email@example.com
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
The CPL UK Radiography team has another exciting opportunity for an experienced General Radiographer…Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
The Radiography market is booming right now, and CPL Healthcare are urgently looking for a General Radiographer…Read More Save