RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Worcestershire. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a Cath Lab Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of the Cath Lab.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Worcestershire’s busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of Cath Lab, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £28 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876 861 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work.
Feel free to send me over your friends details in the below template to email@example.com and let me do the rest;
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Are you an Radiology Manager looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team? CPL Healthcare…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save