RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum CT Radiographer to work in Birmingham. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a CT Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or 3 long days
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locum in post for up to 12 months+
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £29 per hour
If you are interested in the above role please feel free to get in touch with me. Or if you know someone suitable please use the below refer a friend template to email me the details and earn yourself some extra £££
14/01/2020 15:44 - Sam Cannon
Please see the below details for a General Radiographer in Somerset Vacancy Summary • Location – Yeovil •…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum general Radiographer to work full time with some Night shifts…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most exciting and established clients in…Read More Save