RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Bristol. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a CT Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of CT Radiography.
• Working hours will be three long days of your choice, running from 8am to 8pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Bristol’s busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of CT Radiography, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working three long days freeing you up for four days of the week or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £30 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876 861 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work.
Feel free to send me over your friends details in the below template to email@example.com and let me do the rest;
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum General Radiographer to work in North West England for an ongoing…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum CT Radiographer to work in Scotland for an ongoing role. Vacancy…Read More Save