RIG Healthcare are looking for a general radiographer for one of our clients based in Wiltshire. The role isn't to start until the first week of January and is available for a minimum of 3 months.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of General X-Ray ranging across Plain Film, In-Patients, Out Patients, Mobiles and Theatres.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Wiltshire's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skill set across all areas of General X-Ray, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
The client can offer up to £25 per hour paid through direct engagement
The suitable candidate would need to hold full HCPC registration and a valid DBS dated within the last 12 months
If this sounds like the perfect role please get in touch with our specialist consultant Jack Pearne or 07867 380 217 or email your CV to email@example.com
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum MRI Radiographer to work UK wide for a 3 month contract Vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer for one of our clients in the South West of England. The…Read More Save