RIG Healthcare are looking for a general radiographer for one of our clients based in Surrey. The role is to start ideally ASAP but will wait for the right candidate and is available for a minimum of 3 months.
• Location – Surrey
• Modality – General
• Start Date – ASAP
• Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday, 8.30AM - 17.30PM (1 HR BREAK)
• Pay Rate – £25
• Direct engagement payment scheme
• Ongoing role
• Accommodation - availability pending
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skill set across all areas of General X-Ray, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
The suitable candidate would need to hold full HCPC registration and a valid DBS dated within the last 12 months
If this sounds like the perfect role please get in touch with our specialist consultant Jack Pearne or 07867 380 217 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum General Radiographer to work in North West England for an ongoing…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a General Radiographer in Somerset Vacancy Summary • Location – Yeovil •…Read More Save