RIG Healthcare are looking for a General Radiographer with theatre experience to work at one of our established clients in Surrey.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department. Theatre experience is essential.
• Job to start on 2nd November. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's departments with a chance to broaden your skillset.
• Up to £25 per hour paid through umbrella
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876380217 or email@example.com.
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum General Radiographer to work in North West England for an ongoing…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum CT Radiographer to work in Scotland for an ongoing role. Vacancy…Read More Save