RIG Healthcare are looking for a General Radiographer with theatre experience to work at one of our established clients in Surrey.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department. Theatre experience is essential.
• ASAP Start. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's departments with a chance to broaden your skillset.
• Up to £25 per hour paid through umbrella
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876380217 or email@example.com.
Are you an Radiology Manager looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team? CPL Healthcare…Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
CPL UK Health are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save