Are you looking for the next step in your career?
CPL UK have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MRI Radiographer to work on an ongoing basis at one of our most busy and established clients in North Wales
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Ongoing position (previous locums were in post for over 12 months)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Extra shifts available for more income
- Work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of MRI Radiography
- £34ph, paid via Direct Engagement
- HCPC registration
- NHS experience
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07584147631 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
The CPL UK Radiography team has another exciting opportunity for an experienced General Radiographer…Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
The Radiography market is booming right now, and CPL Healthcare are urgently looking for a General Radiographer…Read More Save