Are you looking for the next step in your career?
CPL UK have a fantastic Nuclear Medicine opportunity for the right candidate to work on an ongoing basis at one of our most busy and established clients in Surrey
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- ASAP Start
- Ongoing position (previous locums were in post for over 12 months)
- Location: Surrey
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Extra shifts may be available for more income
- Work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of Nuclear Medicine
- £30ph paid via direct engagement
- Accommodation available on request
- HCPC registration
- NHS experience
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to Jack.Pearne@cpl.com or alternatively call 07867380217 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum MRI Radiographer to work UK wide for a 3 month contract Vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer for one of our clients in the South West of England. The…Read More Save