RIG Healthcare are looking for a PACS manager to start asap with one of our popular NHS clients.
PACS Manager required for a 6 month contract in the South East region.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, as PACS Manager you will be responsible for the management and administration of the Trust-side Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS) and Radiology Information System (RIS).
This will include the development, installation and maintenance of Medical Imaging Departmental IT and digital imaging/archive systems.
* Responsible for the operational management of the PACS/RIS projects
* Involvement in any procurement/implementation of future PAC solutions
* Assess, co-ordinate and plan training events for clinical staff with PACS/RIS providers
* Responsible, as system administrator to ensure appropriate maintenance and housekeeping arrangements are in place to support PACS/RIS operation.
* Running of RIS including maintenance of reference files, production of adhoc and statistical reports.
* Act as a source of knowledge to be consulted by other professionals, working collaboratively with staff and external stakeholders to build alignment and consensus around PACS/RIS implementation.
For this position, you need to have previous working knowledge of PACS and RIS systems with an understanding of clinical pathways and clinical systems
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Jack Pearne on 07867 380 217 or email your cv over to email@example.com
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum General Radiographer to work in North West England for an ongoing…Read More Save
Please see the below details for a Locum CT Radiographer to work in Scotland for an ongoing role. Vacancy…Read More Save