BAND 5/6 OT - £28.45 PER HOUR!!!
RIG Healthcare are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join one of our clients based in North East London who are looking for a locum available to start ASAP!
• Pay: Up to £25.00 Direct Engagement (£28.45 Umbrella Equivalent)
• Full Time: 37.5 Hours per week
• Acute & Community Settings Available subject to skillset and preference
• Contract: Ongoing
To Be Successful You Must Have:
• Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist
• In date Training Including Basic life support and Manual Handling.
• HCPC Registration
• Enhanced DBS (RIG can process one for you)
• Occupational Therapist Qualification
To be considered for this role please apply and attach your most up to date CV.
The consultant for the vacancy is Kyle Wiltsher who will be able to go through in more detail what is required to ensure your success as a candidate. You can contact him directly via any means below:
T: 0208 396 6281
M: 07990 034 536
**BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - SWANSEA ** We are on the lookout for Band 6 Occupational Therapist’s…Read More Save
PART-TIME – B6 Paediatric OT– Cheshire The role: - £24.55 - 15 Hours weekly - 8:30 – 16:30 - Busy department Ideal…Read More Save
FULL-TIME – B6 Acute OT– Cheshire The role: - £24.55 - 37.5 Hours weekly - 8:30 – 16:30 - Busy department Ideal…Read More Save