Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for role in West sussex
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to fulfil a post working with an Acute trust in West Sussex
This post is to start ASAP, but will consider candidates with starts within the next 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior Acute Hospital Experience
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• hospital accomodation on site.
• Hourly rate £24.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 07584147639 or email@example.com
**BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - SWANSEA ** We are on the lookout for Band 6 Occupational Therapist’s…Read More Save
***URGENT OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST NEEDED*** Our client, based in Central London needs an Occupational…Read More Save
***URGENT SENIOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST NEEDED*** Our client, based in the West Midlands needs an Occupational…Read More Save