Full time or part time Band 6 Occupational Therapists needed for several commmuity Roles based around kent.
This Services has requirements in various Localties and skillsets.
-Community elderley rehab
all posts are to start Immediatley and have gaps for several months,
with most extending beyond winter.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior Community/physical experience
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with transferable experience (providing valid right to work)
• Access to a Car
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours or to work partime
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• paid mileage for client visits
• Hourly rate £24.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701 5840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save