Full time Band 7 Acute Neuro Occupational therapist needed for role in West Kent
we are pleased to be recruiting for a band 7 Acute Neuro OT to support a brand new stroke service in Kent.
The role is open to both full time and par time candidates and the trust are willing to remain flexible on start date
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior Neuro experience is essential (ideally 12-18 Months)
• experience working with Stroke
• Upper limb management and postural management
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately, but can start within the next 6 weeks
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• close to the M20, M2. Rail routes from East Kent and Central London.
• Hourly rate £29.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701 5840 or email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer to work at one of our established clients in central…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a General Radiographer to work at one of our established clients in central…Read More Save