CPL UK are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in West Midlands. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of General X-Ray ranging across Plain Film, In-Patients, Out Patients, Mobiles and Theatres.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of West Midland’s busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of General X-Ray, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday or long days freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £25 per hour, paid via umbrella
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07584147631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work
Feel free to send me over your friends details in the below template to email@example.com and let me do the rest;
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save