RIG Healthcare are looking for a General Radiographer with theatre experience to work at one of our established clients in Surrey.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department. Theatre experience is essential.
• ASAP Start. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's departments with a chance to broaden your skillset.
• Up to £25 per hour paid through umbrella
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876380217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save