RIG Healthcare are looking for a Mammographer for one of our clients based in the North East. The role isn't to start until the end of January and is available for a minimum of 3 months.
• Location – Bradford
• Modality – Mammography
• Start Date – ASAP
• Shift Pattern – Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pn
• Pay Rate – £28 per hour
• Direct Engagement
• Ongoing role
• Accommodation available on request
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Wiltshire's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skill set across all areas of General X-Ray, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
The suitable candidate would need to hold full HCPC registration, Post graduate certificate in Mammography and a valid DBS dated within the last 12 months
If this sounds like the perfect role please get in touch with our specialist consultant Jack Pearne or 07867 380 217 or email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
Read More Save