CPL UK have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CT Radiographer to work on an ongoing basis at one of our most busy and established clients in Bristol.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Ongoing position (previous locums were in post for over 12 months)
- Working hours: 3 long days of your choice - weekends included (8am – 8pm)
- Extra shifts available for more income
- Work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of MRI Radiography
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to Jack.Pearne@cpl.com or alternatively call 07876380217 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for MSK Outpatient Physiotherapists with a passion in delivering exceptional…Read More Save