RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in South Wales. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for an MRI Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of MRI.
• Working hours will be long days in the week and at weekends. The candidate must be flexible.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of South Wales’ busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of MRI Radiography, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• £35 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876 861 327 or email@example.com. If you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work.
Feel free to send me over your friends details in the below template to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me do the rest;
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save