PART-TIME – B6 Paediatric OT– Cheshire
- 15 Hours weekly
- 8:30 – 16:30
- Busy department
- NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
- The clinician would need to have experience of working within paediatrics.
- The primary purpose of this role is to complete Motor skills clinics, which will involve assessing children with DCD, Handwriting issues, dressing issues, and problems with activities of daily living.
- Clinicians will need experience of completing assessments such as Movement ABCs, DASH assessments.
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Max Saunders on 07551159722 or email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for MSK Outpatient Physiotherapists with a passion in delivering exceptional…Read More Save