FULL-TIME – B7 Intermediate Care OT – East Midlands
- 37.5 Hours weekly
- 8:30 – 16:30
- Busy department
- Help prevent avoidable admissions to hospital by supporting people within their own homes.
- Also facilitate early discharge from hospital where a health monitoring or rehabilitation need has been identified.
- Be able to administer intravenous antibiotics at home.
- NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
- Experience in Community based Occupational Therapy
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Max Saunders on 07551159722 or email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for MSK Outpatient Physiotherapists with a passion in delivering exceptional…Read More Save