FULL-TIME – B5 Mental Health OT – East Midlands
- 37.5 Hours weekly
- 8:30 – 16:30
- Busy department
- Assessment of patients in relation to rehabilitation needs and support to co-produce appropriate plans of care (which will include the delivery of individual and group work) and deliver the required interventions.
- To work collaboratively with the Ward Manager, Activities Co-ordinator, nursing staff in the implementation of the group programme.
- NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
- The candidate must be competent in at least one Occupational Therapy Model (preferably VdtMOCA).
- Desirable for candidate to have knowledge and understanding of the Life Skills Profile which the ward adopts as its model of practice.
- Desirable for candidate to have experience in participating in clinical audit, benchmarking and QI initiatives
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Max Saunders on 07551159722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save