FULL-TIME – B6 Community OT – East Midlands
- 37.5 Hours weekly
- 8:30 – 16:30
- Busy department
- Help prevent avoidable admissions to hospital by supporting people within their own homes.
- Also facilitate early discharge from hospital where a health monitoring or rehabilitation need has been identified.
- Be able to administer intravenous antibiotics at home.
- NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Max Saunders on 07551159722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save