***URGENT BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST NEEDED***
Our client, based in Cheshire- Halton Borough needs an Occupational Therapist
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract: Full Time (37.5 hours)
• Pay rate: £23.67
• Role: Occupational Therapist band 6
To be considered for this role:
- Have experience in intermediate care, rapid response and hospital discharge.
- Must have a hands on approach with rehabilitation goals and treatments.
- Please ensure you are compliant and have in date HCPC Registration.
- Social and healthcare qualified
- Have experience working as an Occupational therapist in the community
- Be available to start ASAP.
Here are a few benefits and reasons to work with RIG, a market leader in AHP Supply within the NHS:
• 2 weekly payrolls to ensure faster pay
• A dedicated one to one consultant available out of office hours
• Easy compliance process
• Insider Knowledge
• We work as a team here so, when you are ready to apply for roles you will not have just one consultant helping in the process, you have the man power of 10 with the benefit of communicating through just one for clarity.
To be considered for the role send a copy of your up to date CV to:
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save