***URGENT BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST NEEDED***
Our client, based in the Greater London needs an Occupational Therapist
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract: Full Time (36 hours)
• Pay rate: £20 - £31
• Role: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
To be considered for this role:
- Please ensure you are compliant and have in date HCPC Registration.
- Be able to carry out a varied clinical case load
- Social and healthcare qualified
- Have experience in a variety of clinical areas e.g.; orthopaedics, surgery, respiratory
- Be available to start ASAP.
Here are a few benefits and reasons to work with RIG, a market leader in AHP Supply within the NHS:
• 2 weekly payrolls to ensure faster pay
• A dedicated one to one consultant available out of office hours
• Easy compliance process
• Insider Knowledge
• We work as a team here so, when you are ready to apply for roles you will not have just one consultant helping in the process, you have the man power of 10 with the benefit of communicating through just one for clarity.
To be considered for the role send a copy of your up to date CV to:
We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
Read More Save