We are currently seeking an experienced Plaster/Orthopaedic Technician for placement in NHS Hospitals in Birmingham
Experience within Orthopaedics will be required.
We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
* Post graduate experience as a plaster technician in a range of clinical settings.
* BOA/RCN(SOTN)/AOT Casting Certificate Qualification
* Post graduate experience of working in a multidisciplinary team.
* Experience of specialist equipment.
* Experience supporting and guiding therapy assistants.
* Experience in the day to day organisation and delivery of a therapy service.
If you are interested in submitting your CV for this position please call me (Sam Cannon) on 07584147631 or email email@example.com.
Or if you know someone suitable please use the below refer a friend template to email me the details and earn yourself some extra £££
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for an experiences Respiratory Physiotherapist that is comfortable…Read More Save
Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for MSK Outpatient Physiotherapists with a passion in delivering exceptional…Read More Save