We are looking for a qualified Band 6 Staff Nurse to work with the Home First Team with the Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
• Full time – will consider part time
• Location: Bradwell Hospital/Leek Moorland, Stoke
• Immediate start for 3 months
• Shift work over 7 days
• Essential requirement- MUST be a car driver
A few duties and responsibilities
• To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in hospital or in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require Home First support
• To co-ordinate patients’ care
• To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues relating to Home First.
If this is of interest, please contact me on 07876 835757
Read More Save
CPL Healthcare are the leading agency in Imaging across the UK, having proudly supplied the NHS and Private…Read More Save
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save