Cpl UK Health have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Pharmacists to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Lancashire, Cpl UK Health are looking for Band 6, 7 or 8 Locum Pharmacists to work on a temporary contract basis.
The right individual for this role will have previous experience in accuracy checking.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 6, 7 or 8 Pharmacist
- ASAP start
- Monday to Friday (full time preferrable)
- Competitive Pay
- All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- GPHC Registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07587031062 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
Band 2 or 3 Aseptic Pharmacy Assistant An NHS Client of ours based in South London are urgently looking…Read More Save
Cpl UK Health have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest…Read More Save
Band 5 Pharmacy Technician – ACT Are you a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician looking for an exciting career…Read More Save