Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 8a Pharmacist for work on an ongoing basis.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 8a Pharmacist
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
- ASAP start - contract until 30th June
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £35 (rate depending on experience)
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- Must be registered with a professional body (HCPC / GpHc)
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07753 101649 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
Location/Trust: Chelmsford (general area) Pay Rates (Hourly) : Days: £11.70 Saturdays/Nights: £17 Sunday/Bank…Read More Save
Contract: Temp Sector: Pharmacy Technician Assistant Rate:…Read More Save
Cpl UK Health have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest…Read More Save