Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Central London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Pharmacy Quality control Scientist for work on an ongoing basis.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 6 Pharmacy Quality control Scientist
- 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
- ASAP start - 6 month contract
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £25 (rate depending on experience)
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- Must be registered with a professional body (HCPC / GpHc)
To support the activities of the Quality Control Laboratory and the Quality Control Service following internal standard operating procedures, and the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice and Good Clinical Practice.
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07753 101649 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
Location/Trust: Chelmsford (general area) Pay Rates (Hourly) : Days: £11.70 Saturdays/Nights: £17 Sunday/Bank…Read More Save
Band 2 or 3 Aseptic Pharmacy Assistant An NHS Client of ours based in South London are urgently looking…Read More Save
Band 7 Pharmacist I’m recruiting for a Locum Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist for an NHS Trust in East London.…Read More Save