Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 6/7 Haemotology/Oncology Physiotherapist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
On behalf of our client in East London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6/7 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
You will have a personable, friendly approach with patients and colleagues and perform your duties to the highest standards.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 6/7 Haemotology/Oncology Physiotherapist
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of up to £29 for Band 6; up to £34 for Band 7
- ASAP start - Ongoing
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07816 458 684 for more information.
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for…Read More Save
Title: Locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist Location: Lewisham Job type: Full time Job starts: ASAP End…Read More Save
Title: Locum Band 8a MSK Physiotherapist Location: Lewisham Job type: Full time Job starts: ASAP End…Read More Save