Location: South East England
Category: Physio Therapist
Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 7 Physio Therapist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team? Do you have good paediatric experience?
Cpl UK – Health have an unmissable temporary role within a busy and established special needs school based for in South East England.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Highly specialised paediatric Physio Therapist Band 7
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- 08:30 / 16:30 – 37.5 hours a week
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- EMIS Trained
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position and wish to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07384 469 117 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!
Why work with Cpl UK Healthcare? Cpl UK Healthcare are a market-leader in recruiting AHP’s across the…Read More Save