CPL UK are looking for an experienced Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to work part time/full time with a client in the Streatham area as part of the Care Home Intervention Service.
- Knowledge of epjs desirable.
- psychologists with the DClin qualification.
- To provide specialist psychological assessments, formulations and interventions for clients in the CHIT team, including older adults, their carers & staff teams in care homes.
- To provide culturally appropriate psychological interventions with carers or families of referred clients when required.
- To conduct specialist psychological assessments using interview techniques, psychometric tests, behavioural observation, functional analysis and consultation with care home staff and relatives.
- To select and deliver evidence based psychological treatments, monitoring outcome and modifying and adapting interventions, drawing on a range of theoretical models.
HOURS: 18.75h (Minimum) to 30h (Maximum), 2.5 – 4 days per week (Including Wednesdays), to be arranged flexibly between 9am and 5pm.
PAY RATE: Band 7: £32 - £43 Band 8: £36 - £48
- Candidates are required to comply with current legislation for working in care home settings.
- Accredited by the HCPC.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Samantha.Yeo@cpl.com. Alternatively, if you have friends or colleagues who would be interested in this vacancy, CPL UK offer £300 referral bonuses for all successful referrals. We look forward to hearing from you!
CPL UK are one of the country’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies. We form the UK footprint for CPL Resources Plc which is one of the largest staffing companies in Europe. As a group we’ve been powering businesses by providing transformational talent solutions for over 30 years and have been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1999. Our mental health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health professionals and we are a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector nationwide.
Cpl UK Healthcare (formally RIG Locums) are currently looking for a General Adult Psychiatrist based…Read More Save
Cpl UK Healthcare (formally RIG Locums) are currently looking for an Old Age Psychiatrist based in Leeds. Job…Read More Save
Cpl UK Healthcare (formally RIG Locums) are currently looking for an experienced General Adult Psychiatrist…Read More Save