Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 6/7 Community Neuro rehab Speech and Language Therapist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
On behalf of our client in South London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist for an ongoing role.
You will have a personable, friendly approach with patients and colleagues and perform your duties to the highest standards.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 6/7 Community neuro rehab Speech and Language Therapist
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of up to £28 for Band 6; up to £33 an hour for Band 7
- ASAP start - 3 months
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You must be able to independently manage your own caseload
- Dysphagia competencies signed off
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07816 458 684 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest! Make your friends, our friends!
Title: Band 6 Acute Dysphagia Speech & Language Therapist Location: Cheshire Job type: Full time Job…Read More Save
Title: Band 6/7/8a Community Paediatrics Speech & Language Therapist Location: Lancashire Job type:…Read More Save
Title: Band 7 Paediatric, Remote Speech & Language Therapist Location: East Sussex Job type: Full time Job…Read More Save