CPL UK are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon to come on board for weekend locum work which is starting from mid November. You must be on the GMC Specialist Register to be considered for this work.
We require a Consultant to cover a Breast One-Stop project which is based in the South West of England and will run every weekend in November and then possibly continue one weekend per month from December onwards. Ideally we would like one doctor who can cover all dates as it gives better continuity for all involved.
There will be approx 24 patients per day and this is paid at a gross rate of £1750 per day. (Limited company only)
If this is something you can help with or you know a colleague who might be keen then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me ASAP – we will want to confirm the booking next week latest.
To apply for this work you will need the below upon submission to the client:
• CV and 2 recent references
• DBS Cert (on update service ideally)
• UK or Irish Passport or EU settlement status for full time work in UK
• Occupational Health reports
• Indemnity Certificate (i.e MDU or MPS) and letter of good standing from provider covering 5 years
• Appraisal Details – most recent full summary pack (not just the cert)
• Mandatory training certificates including life support
• 12 months of KPIs /Surgical Log books
• GMC Certificate – MUST BE SPEC REG
• Degree Certificate
We look forward to hearing from you – contact Fiona via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07584147653
CPL UK Health looking for Consultants that specialise in Anaesthetics. We are keen to talk to candidates…Read More Save
CPL UK Health are looking for SpR/Staff grade/Registrars specialising in Anaesthetics. Available to start…Read More Save
CPL UK Health are working alongside a trust based in Midlands that is on a look out for SHO's that have…Read More Save