Cardiac Radiographers wanted!
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Cath Lab radiographer in Buckinghamshire to Join a medium sized Cardiac team.
The hospital require someone for an ongoing contract starting ASAP.
The pay rate for this position is £28 per hour based on experience.
Should you be interested in the role, please contact me on 07789206454 email@example.com
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Great Role. I am looking for a general radiographer, at one of our prestigious hospitals based on the…Read More Save
Plain-Film Radiography Locum Needed Urgently. - Luton and Dunstable General Hospital in need of a…Read More Save
Long term locum cover needed at our client in Luton. The department need an expereinced plain-film…Read More Save