*New RIG Vacancy*
I'm looking for a general radiographer for a vacancy in a popular hospital in the outskirts of Cambridgeshire.
- Locum friendly department.
- Management looking for someone to start ASAP offering an ongoing contract.
- £24 per hour paid through Umbrella
- Specialist cardiac hospital offering unique opportunity.
- Experience producing chest X-rays needed
- Accommodation available if needed
Get in touch this afternoon to get some more info and make an application.
Plain-Film Radiography Locum Needed Urgently. - Luton and Dunstable General Hospital in need of a…Read More Save
Long term locum cover needed at our client in Luton. The department need an expereinced plain-film…Read More Save
Cardiac Radiographers wanted! RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Cath Lab radiographer in…Read More Save