RIG Healthcare are looking for an experienced General radiographer who is comfortable rotating through all areas of general radiography. The working hours would be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 2 weekday on call sessions and 2 weekends a month on call, the hourly rate is £30ph.
Accommodation is available on site and they also will cover 1 flight out and a return flight.
Should you be interested in this position please get in touch on 02037015848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare are looking for a Cath Lab Radiographer for one of our clients in London. • London •…Read More Save
PRIVATE CT ROLE *outside of IR35* RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for an CT Radiographer to start ASAP. One of our clients is looking in…Read More Save