RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in London. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a Cath Lab Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of Cath Lab radiography.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Manchesters’ busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of Cath Lab radiography, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £32 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via direct engagement
If you are interested in submitting your CV for this position please call me (Marc Woods) on 07780 900 753 or email email@example.com
Or if you know someone suitable please use the below refer a friend template to email me the details and earn yourself some extra £££
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most exciting and established clients in…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a general radiographer for one of our locum friendly NHS clients based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Surrey.…Read More Save